17.4.08

Oh Man

Now I know I feign near-orgasmic excitement at an alarming rate, particularly on the subject of (duh) music, but there are few events in the world of music that are as soul-crushingly awesome as this:

David Byrne and Brian Eno are working on a new album together.



I know, I know, you're finding it hard to contain yourselves too ("Cool! That guy from The Talking Heads and... some other guy!") but try to hold your horses just a little while because this almost definitely totally sweet album won't be out until next year. Perhaps you should spend that time getting (re)acquainted with Brian Eno. Let me help you.

-Jocelyn

3 comments:

mmmh...sports said...

I just happen to find 'RIP: bands who are no longer with us' searching for something on neutral milk hotel. I am glad to say I enjoy your stuff.


Oh. I am probably going to camp outside the local record store waiting for this one to be placed on the shelf.

Jocelyn said...

Well I am glad to hear you like my stuff. We are all glad.

Don't start camping yet. You wouldn't want to die of any being outside for too long related ailments before the record actually comes out. That would be a tragedy.

Ricardo Cárdenas said...

:o new byrne/eno album?!?!?!?!
i thought what was thermodynamically impossible!!! :D